Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by William Leung <wl...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2001/04/06 18:34:53 UTC

Re: SOAP over HTTPS, 2-way authentication

I have the same problem. Server Authentication is fine, but not
client-authentication. If you turn on -Djavax.net.debug=all, you'll find
out at the server side that the cause of this problem may be a
bad_certificate. But I still couldn't figure out why!!!!

If anyone has successfully implemented server-and-client side
authentication, please help..

--
William Leung