Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Marco Laponder <ml...@interchain.nl> on 2004/04/22 10:37:42 UTC

jellyswing

Hi All,

I just downloaded maven & jelly and ran the demo:swing example. I find
the first impression promissing but I was trying to run it as an applet.
Does anybody know if this is possible and how this can be accomplished ?

Kind regards,
Marco Laponder
mlr@interchain.nl

Re: jellyswing

Posted by David Forslund <dw...@lanl.gov>.
Yes, this works a lot better. I guess something in the build.xml is out
of date.

thanks,

Dave

Re: jellyswing

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
How about trying maven ?

Re: jellyswing

Posted by David Forslund <dw...@lanl.gov>.
I did a CVS checkout on xwing and tried an ant build. It fails with many
missing classes.   Not all of Jaxen is there and it is missing
org.apache.commons.lang

I can add some of the jar files, but why go through the effort of
autodownloading the jar files if they aren't the right ones or aren't
sufficient?

Thanks,

Dave

Re: jellyswing

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
On 22-Apr-04, at 11:29 Uhr, Marco Laponder wrote:

> I don't quite understand the link between jelly & xwing ( the link you
> provided).

It's all in, although not so visible, I agree.

The XWingXet demo there uses JellySwing along with the special
components of XWing with model on data selected by Jelly-XML...

> You also said: 'We have made a few fixes to suppor this but there
> hasn't been much tests' can I get those fixes and test it myself ? And
> are those fixes a part of the jelly project (or will they be )  and
> what is the position of XWing in this ?

In principle they should all be in the current CVS tree.

paul

Re: jellyswing

Posted by Marco Laponder <ml...@interchain.nl>.
Paul,