Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fernando Mato Mira <ma...@acm.org> on 2006/03/23 11:02:05 UTC

passing parameters through authentication?

I can't seem to pass parameters to the application through the
authentication point. Tge "dtext" parameter is not
passing through to the "edit" URI.

     <map:match pattern="do-login">
          <!-- if we are already logged in, redirect to the protected
document -->
          <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
               <map:parameter name="handler" value="multihandler"/>
               <map:redirect-to uri="edit"/>
          </map:act>
          <!-- try to login -->
          <map:act type="auth-login">
              <map:parameter name="handler" value="multihandler"/>
              <map:parameter name="parameter_name"
value="{request-param:username}"/>
              <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="{request-param:password}"/>
              <map:parameter name="parameter_token"
value="{request-param:ugatok}"/>
              <map:redirect-to uri="edit">
                  <map:parameter name="dtext"
value="{request-param:dtext}"/>
              </map:redirect-to>
          </map:act>
          <!-- something was wrong, try it again -->
          <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
      </map:match>

Thanks

Fernando D. Mato Mira                         matomira@acm.org
Thomson Corporation Switzerland AG

RE: passing parameters through authentication?

Posted by Kai Mütz <km...@web.de>.
What do you want to do with this redirect? Something like this:

<map:redirect-to uri="edit?dtext={request-param:dtext}"/>

I think, You can not specify a parameter to a redirect.
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/redirection.html