Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2015/12/17 14:45:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-2

Hello,

I would like to release Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-2.

Major change is replacing "Glyphicons" with "Font Awesome".
This may be the last version using Bootstrap 3.
The next alpha will properly using Bootstrap 4, where the second alpha
was release last week.

For a detail list please consult the release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12333887
The version is available at the staging repository (Nexus).

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1058/

The vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-2

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
+1

Re: Result of: [VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-2

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

I didn't notice those links in the report section.  That should let me
deal with it correctly in the future.

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
See attached screenshot...

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Yes, but I can figure that out when I send in the report.  It's easy
to identify which release is for which project.  It's harder to know
if there was a release.
I don't think the alpha 1 release was reported either.   I'll try to
add it to our current report later today.

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
yes and no:

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.