Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jason Kary <jk...@cisco.com> on 2001/10/04 21:26:28 UTC

Intake Question?

  I am using CVS HEAD.  I have an intake group

<group name="Foo" key="foo">
  <field name="Cat" key="cat" type="StringKey" >
       <rule name="minLength" value="1">Must be 1</rule>
  </field>
</group>

My template is:

#set ($group = $intake.Foo.Default )
$intake.DeclareGroups()

I keep getting a null pointer error in FieldFactory:172????

Is there something I am doing wrong?  I'm still trying to find my around
the intake package.

Any Suggestions?
Jason Kary

Re: Intake Question?

Posted by Jason Kary <jk...@cisco.com>.
Hi John,

Thanks for the update.  I will get the latest.

JK

Re: Intake Question?

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.