Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Bo Liu <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/01 21:22:07 UTC

Helix UI issue

Hi folks,

We have a cluster which hosts several resources.
For one of the resource, we get the attached error on Helix UI when
clicking on the resource name to see its partitions. However, we can get
the correct resource information through restful API. And the resource is
working fine in production. So I guess this is probably a UI issue. Did
anyone see the similar issue before?

Best regards,
Bo

Re: Helix UI issue

Posted by Bo Liu <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lei,

We only got "Error Something happened" as attached to my original email.
Attached is the content we obtained by curl
"/admin/v2/clusters/realpin-shared/resources/ads_users".

Thanks,
Bo

--
Best regards,
Bo

Re: Helix UI issue

Posted by Lei Xia <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,  Bo

   Do you have more info or error message on this?  Can you paste the
resource info returned from the rest call?

Thanks
Lei

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 2:22 PM Bo Liu <ne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> We have a cluster which hosts several resources.
> For one of the resource, we get the attached error on Helix UI when
> clicking on the resource name to see its partitions. However, we can get
> the correct resource information through restful API. And the resource is
> working fine in production. So I guess this is probably a UI issue. Did
> anyone see the similar issue before?

> Best regards,
> Bo
>
> --