Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/08/31 17:12:25 UTC

Re: OpenJPA HTML Manuals Missing

Hi Dalia!

Txs for your feedback. Of course it is possible :)
Otoh I tried to only commit into the 2.4.0 part of our docs.

Which links on which side are wrong?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

I think we need to fix the links in mdtext. I guess it’s broken since quite a bit as I think I did not change them.
Trying to fix this in the next week.

LieGrue,
strub

>>> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openjpa/trunk/docbook/manual/main.html

Posted by Heath Thomann <jp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dalia Abo Sheasha <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Any status updates on fixing the documentation links?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Dalia Abo Sheasha <da...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> When you go to the main page for documentation (
> http://openjpa.apache.org/documentation.html) and click on the manual
> link under the HTML manual column, the links for all the other releases are
> not working.
> Examples:
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openjpa/trunk/docbook/manual/main.html
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openjpa/2.3.x/docbook/manual/main.html
>
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dalia!
>>
>> Txs for your feedback. Of course it is possible :)
>> Otoh I tried to only commit into the 2.4.0 part of our docs.
>>
>> Which links on which side are wrong?
>>
>> txs and LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>> > Am 31.08.2015 um 17:03 schrieb Dalia Abo Sheasha <
>> daliasheasha@gmail.com>:
>> >
>> > Hi Mark,
>> >
>> > I saw that you previously sent an email about updating the OpenJPA
>> 2.4.x docs. I noticed that the links for the all the HTML manuals are down
>> except for the OpenJPA 2.4.x release. Is it possible something went wrong
>> when you committed the docs?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Thanks,
>> > Dalia

> Dalia

Dalia

Re: OpenJPA HTML Manuals Missing

Posted by Dalia Abo Sheasha <da...@gmail.com>.
When you go to the main page for documentation (
http://openjpa.apache.org/documentation.html) and click on the manual link
under the HTML manual column, the links for all the other releases are not
working.
Examples:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/openjpa/trunk/docbook/manual/main.html
https://ci.apache.org/projects/openjpa/2.3.x/docbook/manual/main.html

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi Dalia!
>
> Txs for your feedback. Of course it is possible :)
> Otoh I tried to only commit into the 2.4.0 part of our docs.
>
> Which links on which side are wrong?
>
> txs and LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 31.08.2015 um 17:03 schrieb Dalia Abo Sheasha <daliasheasha@gmail.com
> >:
> >
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > I saw that you previously sent an email about updating the OpenJPA 2.4.x
> docs. I noticed that the links for the all the HTML manuals are down except
> for the OpenJPA 2.4.x release. Is it possible something went wrong when you
> committed the docs?
> >
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Dalia