Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Santiago Urrizola <ch...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2005/04/26 21:13:02 UTC

New Login Portlet

Hi, i trying to create a new Login Procees for Jetspeed 2
I need to adapt this proccess to my orgnization, (that involves some tables
than model the user, password, roles, etc).
Some of you tell me, i need to creete a new ScurityValve, i try to do this,
but i cant undertand how its works.
I need to change the login page, for that, i create a new project call
(mt-security) containig, a web.xml,. portlet.xml and a login page. The
portlet is exactly like the Security Login Portlet (a Generic Servlet
Portlet). But wen o create a war file and copy into deploy dir of jetssped,
the aplication install correctly, buyt the portlet its never apears. This is
one oif my problems

The other ... its posible to make a diferent login process (not with Form
bassed authentication) i try to modify this but i dont know where see how
change it, so i want to try make a new login Process.
One of the motivation, is that a need to the users self register into the
portal (it gone to be a public portal), and manage my own tables (not than
they come with the jetspeed)

Plese if anyone can help me with some tips to make this works, i it will
appreciate.
Thanks to all
Santiago