Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Sherwood <js...@rgisolutions.com> on 2005/04/01 14:46:31 UTC

Tomact/Tapestry interacting question

Hello,

Is there a way I can have tapestry, or tomcat, monitor a port or socket
then, from what is received on that port or socket, send commands to a
currently open browser via javascript events?

Thanks in advance,
James

Re: Tomact/Tapestry interacting question

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.

Have you checked out XTile (http://www.t-deli.com)?