Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ja...@hpsglobal.com on 2002/02/13 15:58:45 UTC

Expert Advice required: Need examples of using Struts WITHOUT cus tom tags. !!URGENT!!

Hi,

I need to deploy Struts on iPlanet 4.1 which if fussy with Custom Tags. I
need some good examples whereby I can understand the use of Action
Servlet/Action Mapping file and basic features of struts WITHOUT custom
tags. My findings on Custom Tags on iPlanet 4.1 are:
1> tld file MUST be jared.
2> name of the tag library descriptor should be taglib.tld
3> it MUST be within META-INF folder.
iPlanet 4.1 is something my client wants and I cant change that. But I want
to use Struts with iPlanet. Please help! its real Urgent.

Thanks in advance,

Jayanta.