Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steveswt <st...@mobileswt.com> on 2007/03/14 18:14:59 UTC

Is there a better way to do this?

Hi,

I am one of the web developers for a company that uses java technology. I've
noticed my changes (jsp's) don't take into effect unless I remove the file
from the server, refesh the browsers like 5 times till i get a 404, then
place the new file back on the server.

I assume the changes dont take effect because it is reading the old class
file that tomcat created. Is there a better way to update the new changes
immediately??

If im posting in the wrong area, please direct me to the best place :)

Thanks!