Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Cemal Bayramoglu <jW...@cabouge.com> on 2010/09/17 11:38:52 UTC

wiQuery release: 1.0.2 & 1.1-alpha

Latest wiQuery [1] releases.

wiQuery 1.0.2 & wiQuery 1.1-alpha have just been released.
Both releases are available in our wiQuery maven repo [2].

1.0.2 is a bug fix version and, amongst others, includes a fix to the
infamous "issue 60".

1.1-alpha includes these bug fixes and uses jQuery 1.4.2 & jQuery UI
1.8.4 (with the new buttons and autocomplete widgets). We use this
version ourselves on some internal and client jWeekend projects and it
seems robust, but, it is an alpha release, so please satisfy yourself
with tests, and, as always, feedback is appreciated to help us
maintain the high quality wiQuery is renowned for.

Further details of what's new can be provided if required; this note
is just to give you a quick head's up that you can point your POMs at
the latest versions as we know many of you are waiting for a few bug
fixes and to use the newer jQuery libraries.

Thanks to the very talented people that has contributed so far; we are
looking forward to a successful future for this project as more and
more people discover how reliable, powerful and intuitive it is.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

[1] http://code.google.com/p/wiquery/
[2] http://wiquery.googlecode.com/svn/repo

Re: wiQuery release: 1.0.2 & 1.1-alpha

Posted by Lionel Armanet <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I also made an announcement on wiQuery's google code website, check it
there: http://code.google.com/p/wiquery/.

Cheers

--

Lionel Armanet