Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Evgeny Bogdanov <ev...@epfl.ch> on 2010/03/15 11:18:18 UTC

Shindig PHP "/social/rest/groups" implementation

Hello,

I would like to know if you plan to implement REST request to get a
collection of groups for user
in php version of shindig?

Maybe I could contribute by implementing this?

Thank you in advance,
Evgeny Bogdanov

Re: Shindig PHP "/social/rest/groups" implementation

Posted by Evgeny Bogdanov <ev...@epfl.ch>.
I implemented this request and it works ok on my local database.
However I have some troubles writing the tests for it

I created a file test/social/GroupsRestTest.php and created a new
function there:

require_once 'RestBase.php';

class GroupsRestTest extends RestBase {

  public function testGroupsLifeCycleInJson() {
     $this->assertEquals(1, 0);
  }
}

However when I try to run the tests (http://shindig/test/index.php)
this function is not called, I have always the same output even if I
comment the function (the browsers cache is off)

PHPUnit 3.2.9 by Sebastian Bergmann.

Could you please help?

Thanks
Evgeny