Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mark D. Hansen" <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/08 23:42:50 UTC

Handler question

I need to write a handler (server side) that, under certain conditions in the SOAPMessage being processed, prevents the target SOAP service from getting executed.  But, I don't want to throw an exception.  Can anyone provide some insight as to how this is done with Axis?

Thanks,

Mark

AW: Handler question

Posted by Thomas Bayer <ba...@oio.de>.
Use a JAXRPCHandler and return false if you want to stop processing.