Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "m.harig" <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/12/29 12:39:50 UTC

html:multibox problem

hello all

             I've got a ArrayList in my ActionForm like

                                       ArrayList alist = new ArrayList();
                                      User user = new User();
                                      user.setName("test1");
                                      user.setName("test2");
                                      user.setName("test3");
                                       alist.add(user);

                 how do i get these User values into my multibox in jsp
page. can any1 pl send me the code

RE: html:multibox problem

Posted by "m.harig" <m....@gmail.com>.
thanks Mr.Seshagiri V , sorry .. this is my code

     ArrayList alist = new ArrayList();
                                     for(int i=1;i<=3;i++){
                                      User user = new User();
                                      user.setName("test"+i);
                                       alist.add(user);
                                     }

how do get the values and display it on my jsp using
<logic:iterate><html:multibox>.. please any1 let me know..

RE: html:multibox problem

Posted by Seshagiri V <se...@kensium.com>.
Hi,
We are thinking user object set the attribute name is same. But we are
getting set last name 'test3' only.
Please do  diff name attributes and then  added ArrayLlist then use diff
property value in jsp page.

Thank you,
Seshagiri V
seshagiriv@kensium.com.

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
US Fax:   312.242.3029

Kensium
200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.