Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nirmish Dholakia <ni...@c-sam.co.in> on 2006/07/25 12:37:49 UTC

Problem to parse the MessageElement data

Hi,

we are calling a webservice - developed in .Net environment from a Java
client. we received the response for the same. But the problem is the result
is of type
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement. in wsdl this response fields is
defined as <s:any />  where 's' is a alias for schema.

The problem is how to parse the MessageElement data.

any Option suggestions?

Nirmish Dholakia
SW Engineer
C-SAM
HYPERLINK "http://www.c-sam.com/"www.c-sam.com
email: HYPERLINK
"mailto:nirmish.dholakia@c-sam.co.in"nirmish.dholakia@c-sam.co.in
+91 0265 2324018 (O)
+91 0265 2334156 (F)
+91 9879401049 (M)
_________________________
Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail and the document(s) accompanying this e-mail is intended solely
for the recipient(s) to which it is addressed, and contains information that
may be confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
not authorized and is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately, and delete each and every copy of it.

Re: Problem to parse the MessageElement data

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Process the MessageElement using DOM.