Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Tijana Momirov <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/28 03:18:47 UTC

help! sandesha2 with WS-Sec

Hi, all!

I am new in the WS-* field and hope some of you will be in position to spare
a couple of minutes to help me solve mu problem....

I made a request-response service and deployed it in axis2, and client to
invoke it in non-blocking dual-channel manner. Worked fine!

In addition, in one version I implemented WS-Security using Rampart. It was
the case of AsymmetricBinding, using the sample policy.xml from Rampart
distribution.

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(RampartMessageData.*
KEY_RAMPART_POLICY*, PolicyEngine.*getPolicy*(builder.getDocumentElement()));

...and it also worked fine!

Second version was with Sandesha2...worked fine!

PROBLEM: integrating both versions, using Sandesha2 and Rampart.

I've set in module.xml for service:

<parameter name="propertiesToCopyFromReferenceMessage"
locked="false">TransportURL,WSAddressingVersion,rampartPolicy,RECV_RESULTS,PROXY</parameter>

  <parameter name="propertiesToCopyFromReferenceRequestMessage"
locked="false">WSAddressingVersion,RECV_RESULTS,rampartPolicy</parameter>

and for client:

<parameter name="propertiesToCopyFromReferenceMessage"
locked="false">rampartPolicy</parameter>

When I watch in TCPMon, I can see CreateSequence with security elements,
application Request message with security elements...but TerminateSequence
goes out without security and server raise exception!!!

Could you please share with me some advice on using Sandesha2 with WS-Sec?

THANK YOU!!!!!

Tijana

Re: help! sandesha2 with WS-Sec

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tijana,

Which versions of Sandesha2, Rampart, Axis2 did u try. If you were trying
Axis2 1.2 use Sandesha2 1.2 branch and Rampart 1.2. If the problem persists
please create a JIRA and attach your client/service files so that we can
reproduce the error.

Thanks,
Chamikara

--