Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by TomazM <to...@arnes.si> on 2008/11/12 12:54:22 UTC

v 3.1 what is alternative for SecureWebServer

In old versions you have SecureWebServer class which was very easy to have server over SSL.

Best Regards, Tomaz

Re: v 3.1 what is alternative for SecureWebServer

Posted by TomazM <to...@arnes.si>.
Daniel Noll wrote:

Yeah, I do this whit SSLContext, TrustManagerFactory, KeyManagerFactory but I think before was much easy :)

Best Regards, Tomaz

Posted by Daniel Noll <da...@nuix.com>.

Posted by TomazM <to...@arnes.si>.
SecureWebServer was very useful class, I don't understand way they abolish it in version 3.

Tomaz

Posted by Daniel Noll <da...@nuix.com>.