Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rich Kulawiec <rs...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/09 16:36:15 UTC

Solr/lucene/java/etc. person sought near Washington, DC/USA

Skills:
        Required: solr, lucene, java
        Desirable: nutch, tika, maven, python and/or perl

Experience:
        2+ years, including some exposure to general
        search engine concepts

Term:
        permanent preferred, but contract available depending on the individual

Location:
        greater Washington DC area

Please send along a resume and a cover letter.  I'm not the employer, I'm
just doing a favor for them by publishing this and collecting responses.

(Incidentally, I tried reach the owner of this list to enquire whether or not
this is appropriate, but didn't receive a response...so I took my best guess.
If that's wrong, I apologize to everyone.)

Re: Solr/lucene/java/etc. person sought near Washington, DC/USA

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On Nov 9, 2009, at 10:36 AM, Rich Kulawiec wrote:

> (Incidentally, I tried reach the owner of this list to enquire
> whether or not
> this is appropriate, but didn't receive a response...so I took my
> best guess.
> If that's wrong, I apologize to everyone.)

I personally think it's fine to post job openings on solr-user, but
not on solr-dev

-Grant