Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Csiszar, Bill " <Bi...@Eaton.com> on 2000/12/13 20:12:05 UTC

RE: build/6975: linking step of build fails w/ Unsatisfied symbol s: __builtin_va_start (code)

I solved the problem by modifying the src/Configuration file to set the
comiper to be cc rather than gcc.  I did this by setting CC=cc instead of
CC= I also had to add the +e option to the CFLAGS1 setting in the same file.

Thanks,
Bill