Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Shawn Carnell <sh...@surety.com> on 2001/05/03 05:39:00 UTC

contributors, please publish link to archive

SOAP contributors:

The best way to avoid people repeating the same questions is to offer them
more pointers to the mailing list archive.  I have two suggestions:

1) Put the link on to the archive on http://xml.apache.org/soap/mail.html
along with a sentence recommending that people search it first.

2) Include the link to the archive in the automatic subscription
confirmation message.

The archive is located at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/.  Hopefully, someone
who has control over the website and mailing list can make these changes.

Shawn

Re: contributors, please publish link to archive

Posted by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com>.
Also there should be a basic info template so that every mail includes
the following

Soap Tool : Apache / MS , Version :?
Parser(xerces) Version:?
Webserver Name : ? , Version? service pack?
Operating system version & service pack?

So that any issues / solutions reported could be of wider interests.

How do we get it going?

Posted by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com>.