Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Richard Toren <re...@netscape.net> on 2004/12/03 02:08:40 UTC

Re: XML-RPC from an MFC application?

The most bare bones approach could get by with the msxml 4.0
implementation.  The IXMLHTTPREQUEST
takes care of transport and basic parsing you could do yourself.  I've
used a c# lib with success (XmlRpcCS) but I'm not sure exactly what you
consider to be light-weight and C# is not MFC.  There is a long list of
projects on sourceforge.net if you search for rpc.

Richard