Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by ZhaoHui <gi...@hotmail.com> on 2015/04/07 03:12:23 UTC

About commit bug fix

Hi, Master,
I am recently research zookeeper and its client. When I try to program with native C client, I found a bug on Windows (this issue is never shown on Linux). I would help fix the issue. Would you please let me know how to commit the fix?
Thanks,Gil

Re: About commit bug fix

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
Hi Gil,

On 6 April 2015 at 18:12, ZhaoHui <gi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Master,
> I am recently research zookeeper and its client. When I try to program
> with native C client, I found a bug on Windows (this issue is never shown
> on Linux). I would help fix the issue. Would you please let me know how to
> commit the fix?

If you could create a JIRA issue (at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER) and attach the patch
there, that would be great.