Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Darwin Chase <ca...@outlook.com> on 2015/09/10 15:50:38 UTC

found useless code in worker.clj

Dear all,
    These time i start reading the storm code, i found much duplicate or useless code i think, just like "mk-refresh-connections" function in worker.clj:
(let [missing-tasks (->> needed-tasks
(filter (complement my-assignment)))]
(when-not (empty? missing-tasks)
(log-warn "Missing assignment for following tasks: " (pr-str missing-tasks))
))

the needed-tasks comes from my-assignment, of course every element can be found in map my-assignment, why this code was added here?

Darwin
Best regards..

Re: found useless code in worker.clj

Posted by Brandon Adams <em...@gmail.com>.
I'd suggest reading the git log for that file.