Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Cirip Tomas <to...@theIMO.com> on 2001/12/21 20:20:48 UTC

RE: Xerces 2.0.0 - DocumentType.getInternalSubset() does it work? !

Elena,

how else can I get DTD from document after I parse it using DOM parser, so I
don't loose DTD from document when I try to serialize it? I noticed
DOCUMENT_TYPE node is in the DOM tree after parsing but the only information
I can get from it is node name. Any suggestions? Thank you

Thank you.

Tomas

Posted by Elena Litani <el...@ca.ibm.com>.
Cirip Tomas wrote:

> how else can I get DTD from document after I parse it using DOM parser, so I
> don't loose DTD from document when I try to serialize it? I noticed
> DOCUMENT_TYPE node is in the DOM tree after parsing but the only information
> I can get from it is node name. Any suggestions? Thank you

Unfortunately you can't get much more information, unless you are
willing to modify Xerces2 code.
We will try to come up with something in the next release.

--
Elena Litani / IBM Toronto