Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gualberto Alejandro Sanchez Caceres <gs...@itweb.com.mx> on 2001/10/30 16:32:58 UTC

Problem with SheduledJob

I'am folowing the example of the documentation and when i try to add a new
JobEntry to the Scheduled Job i get the next message in the turbine.log
file.

"Problem saving new Scheduled Job: java.lang.NullPointerException"

anyone knows why?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Problem with SheduledJob

Posted by Dave Hollar <da...@bizpiranha.com>.
Gualberto - Are you still having this problem?  Were you able to apply the
change mentioned in my post?  My group is developing an app to be
cross-platform so I moved my code to Win 2000 (including the new turbine
jar) and am again getting NullPointerException but it appears to be in a
different place.  I was curious whether you were able to get beyond this?

thanks-
Dave

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

criteria hell

Posted by Nick Pomfret <ni...@pixelpark.com>.
Can someone please help me turn this SQL into a Criteria object?

select
	x.id,
	max(x.some_column)
from