Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lázaro Miguel Fung <lf...@desliang.com> on 2004/06/25 19:07:47 UTC

tomcat config

Hi

I'am setting apache 2..0.40 and Tomcat 4.1.29 with mod_jk2 and in httpd.d
folder I have some config files setting Alias like

Alias /mysql /var/www/html/phpMyAdmin-2.5.7

<Directory /var/www/html/phpMyAdmin-2.5.7>

    AuthType Basic
    AuthName phpMyAdmin

    DirectoryIndex index.php
#  ErrorLog logs/mysql_error_log
#  CustomLog logs/mysql_access_log common

</Directory>

to use phpMyAdmin like: http://mydomain.com/mysql/

But when I try to enter using any Tomcat Host this is returned:

HTTP Status 404 - /mysql/

----

type Status report

message /mysql/

description The requested resource (/mysql/) is not available.

----

Apache Tomcat/4.1.29

How I can setup Tomcat to use conf.d in Apache.

TIA

LFung