Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Celinio Fernandes <cf...@pagesjaunes.fr> on 2005/08/10 17:35:04 UTC

Re: [XMLBean] selectPath() with XMLBeans 2.0.0-beta1 integration with Saxon-B 8.3

Does anyone know where the problem is here ?
I checked the archive on this mailing list and found the same question
but with no answer.
I installed saxon8.jar in the classpath and it still gives me the same
error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: No query engine
found

at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.getCompiledQuery(Query.java:97)

at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.getCompiledQuery(Query.java:53)

at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.cursorExecQuery(Query.java:48)

at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor._execQuery(Cursor.java:1328)

at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor._execQuery(Cursor.java:1323)

at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor.execQuery(Cursor.java:3814)

From: "D'Cotta, Daniel" <da...@rosettanet.org>
Subject: RE: [XMLBean] selectPath() with XMLBeans 2.0.0-beta1
integration with Saxon-B 8.3
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:48:27 GMT

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200503.mbox/prev
?%3c40A8B5912C8B5549A8C8693118390FDAE1EDAE@dyohus05.uccorg.org%3e> Prev
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200503.mbox/next
?%3c40A8B5912C8B5549A8C8693118390FDAE1EDAE@dyohus05.uccorg.org%3e> Next
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200503.mbox/prev
-thread?%3c40A8B5912C8B5549A8C8693118390FDAE1EDAE@dyohus05.uccorg.org%3e
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200503.mbox/next
-thread?%3c40A8B5912C8B5549A8C8693118390FDAE1EDAE@dyohus05.uccorg.org%3e

  _____

Thanks for replying Susanna.

> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/saxon/saxonb8-2.zip

OK, I downloaded the above version and tried using "saxon8.jar" as a =

library in my Eclipse project; but still received the same error.
Posted by redskaut <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,
I've found this post and realized the date (Aug 10, 2005), but I have the
same problem 5 years later.
So, let's repeat:
I'm using XMLBeans v2.4.0 and when I try to executeQuery, I get exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: No query engine found
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.getCompiledQuery(Query.java:160)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.getCompiledQuery(Query.java:85)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Query.cursorExecQuery(Query.java:80)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor._execQuery(Cursor.java:1336)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor._execQuery(Cursor.java:1331)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor.execQuery(Cursor.java:3839)
	at Test.main(Test.java:40)

Please let me know if I should add some *special* jars to my classpath.
Note: I've allready tried with different versions of Saxon jars, but I can't
find 8.1 version.

Thanks a lot.