Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "HHDirecto.Net" <hh...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/05 09:25:37 UTC

Document literal Wrapped in wsdd

I want use document literal wrapped in wsdd.
I read documentation but I don't understand.
http://www.oio.de/axis-wsdd/service.htm

Is correct this wssd definition?

<service name="InterfazWeb" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped"
use="literal">

Or this?
<service name="InterfazWeb" provider="java:RPC" style="document"
use="literal">

Do I have to change provider?

Thanks in advance

Re: Document literal Wrapped in wsdd

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
This is correct:

   <service name="InterfazWeb" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped"
use="literal">

Anne

Posted by Clarence Dahlin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I use for Apache Axis 1.x

<service name="myService" style="wrapped" use="literal">

/Clarence