Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edson Alves Pereira <ea...@panamericano.com.br> on 2003/04/25 15:48:57 UTC

symbolic link under Linux

	Hello folks, i´m having some problems with Tomcat-4.1.18 to
understand symbolic link in URLs. For example,  i´ve just created a symbolic
link $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/myweb-app/tda to a directory /tda. Inside /tda
there is a file named blah.html and mywebapp-app is my root application, so
if i try to call http://127.0.0.1/tda/blah.html tomcat shows me:

HTTP Status 404 - /TDA/

type Status report
message /TDA/
description The requested resource (/TDA/) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.18

Re: symbolic link under Linux

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Crap .. I thought this was in the FAQ. Will later today ...
http://tomcatfaq.sourceforge.net/

-Tim

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.