Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Darius Dejesus <za...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/16 20:25:13 UTC

Fwd: Introduction

Still getting used to this, so sorry if it is a repeat...

Hello Tuscany Folks,

      My name is Darius DeJesus, I'm an Intern from R.I.T. in
NY,working for the summer, and look forward to helping with the
Tuscany Project. I've already started looking into some JIRA's, and if
no one else is currently assigned to it, I'd like to work on
Tuscany-250. That's all for now, and I look forward to this
experience.

-D

Re: Fwd: Introduction

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
Hello Darius,
I am looking forward to seeing your patch for T-250.  Attach it to the
JIRA when you have something ready and I will take a look.
Thanks!
--Kevin

Re: Introduction

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Darius,

Welcom to Tuscany project. We can use help in many areas.

You can grab a JIRA and work on it if it is not grabbed by somene else. Once
done, follow the patch process that is documented on the website to submit
the patch.

Please don't hesitate to post any questions you might have on the mailing
list.

Thanks,
Haleh