Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> on 2003/02/18 21:34:06 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 4922 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc

cmpilato@tigris.org wrote:

>Author: cmpilato
>Date: 2003-02-18 11:05:29 -0600 (Tue, 18 Feb 2003)
>New Revision: 4922
>
>Added:
>   trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc/providers.c
>Removed:
>   trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc/simple_wc_provider.c
>Log:
>Just a file rename.

If you're renaming files this close to a release, them _please_ remember
to change the .dsp files, too, otherwise there's a good chance that the
Windows build will be broken in the release tarball, since there's no
gurarantee that I'll be able to track the changes to the last minute. If
the renames are in libsvn_subr, libsvn_delta, libsvn_repos or libsvn_fs,
then mod_dav_svn.dsp must also be updated.