Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Lars Bachmann <la...@s2002.tu-chemnitz.de> on 2008/05/22 17:41:13 UTC

cluster

hello,

Im new to qpid and have one question. Does qpid support a cluster of
brokers and if yes has anyone some experience (good or bad) with it ?
What about failover and load balancing ?

Lars

RE: cluster

Posted by Harvey Li <ha...@Objectivasoftware.com>.
Thanks. We intend to use C++ broker and java client now.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Re: cluster

Posted by Harvey Li <ha...@Objectivasoftware.com>.
Thank you for your Timely response.
We need clustering to support a reliable service.
Failover, load balancing, etc.

________________________________

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com>.

RE: cluster