Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/27 22:57:16 UTC

system.peers and decommissioned nodes

I had a 4 node cluster running C* 1.2.4. I am testing some client code for
adding/removing nodes to/from the cluster. I decommissioned 3 nodes. I only
have one node now; however, the system.peers table still has rows for two
of the nodes that were decommissioned. nodetool status only reports the one
remaining node.

Will it be a problem still having those decommissioned nodes in
system.peers? And if so, what should be done to resolve it?

- John

Re: system.peers and decommissioned nodes

Posted by John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com>.
I did not see any errors during decommission. I have gone ahead though and
upgraded to 1.2.9.

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@thelastpickle.com>.

Posted by John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com>.

--