Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2013/08/02 11:43:33 UTC

Re: Status

On 1 August 2013 19:49, Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all the help Dan. Individual properties updating is working.
> But with the PUT to update properties of object, it is asking for a
> mandatory parameter called "Owned By". But I don't see anything like that
> in ToDo. Tried giving Due By also. But same error. Any help?

Yes, this is an issue; the bulk update logic doesn't account for hidden or
disabled (yet still possibly mandatory) properties.

I've just got a fix here on my laptop; will check in once confirmed haven't
broken anything.

Dan

Re: Status

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
ok, fixed.  give it time to mirrored over to github.com/apache/isis, then
update your local copy.