Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Carlos H.Menengrone" <ca...@im.cti.br> on 1999/05/02 16:40:06 UTC

documentation/4344: Docs Suggestion

>Number:         4344
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       Docs Suggestion
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am sorry, is not a bug, is a suggestion.
I use your server and each upgrade I need to read de documentations and the news features
well, I spend a lot of time reading the docs in the worlstation, I have 12 SUN.
Suggestion, put in your site one file (Complete User Guide) that have all docs
in PDF format, with information of directives, SSL, examples, configurations, etc
is easy to download and print this or these files and read in my office, house or
anywhere that I fell well.
Best Regards

Eng. Carlos H. Menengrone
System Manager - UNIX