Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Chaffee <ja...@zilliontv.tv> on 2009/02/05 05:20:10 UTC

Jira account

I am not sure if anyone can help me, but I wasn't able to find an admin email on jira.

I changed companies and thus my email changed.  I thought I had changed it in jira, but I guess I didn't.  Then, yesterday I tried to login, but it wasn't working so I reset my password and of course I never got the email.  I would like to continue to use the same user name because I had filed and commented on bugs in the past.  Can someone help reset it or help me login in so that I can reset it please?

login:  jasonchaffee
old email: jason_chaffee@tvworks.com

regards,

Jason

Re: Jira account

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com>.
I already fixed up his account.

On 6-Feb-09, at 12:42 AM, Petar Tahchiev wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> I just forwarded your email to the codehaus support.
>
> They should take care for this.
>
> Cheers.
>
> 2009/2/5 Jason Chaffee <ja...@zilliontv.tv>:
>> I am not sure if anyone can help me, but I wasn't able to find an
>> admin email on jira.
>>
>> I changed companies and thus my email changed.  I thought I had
>> changed it in jira, but I guess I didn't.  Then, yesterday I tried
>> to login, but it wasn't working so I reset my password and of
>> course I never got the email.  I would like to continue to use the
>> same user name because I had filed and commented on bugs in the
>> past.  Can someone help reset it or help me login in so that I can
>> reset it please?
>>
>> login:  jasonchaffee
>> old email: jason_chaffee@tvworks.com
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Jason

> Regards, Petar!
> Karlovo, Bulgaria.
> - - - - - - - -
> | Author @ Manning Publications.
> | Senior Solution Architect @ Unic
> | BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
> | Apache Maven Developer.
> | Apache Jakarta PMC member.
> | Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
> | Codehaus Plexus Developer
> | Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
> - - - - - - - -
> Public PGP Key at:
> https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
> Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.

  -- Buddha

Re: Jira account

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,

I just forwarded your email to the codehaus support.

They should take care for this.

Cheers.

2009/2/5 Jason Chaffee <ja...@zilliontv.tv>:
> I am not sure if anyone can help me, but I wasn't able to find an admin email on jira.
>
> I changed companies and thus my email changed.  I thought I had changed it in jira, but I guess I didn't.  Then, yesterday I tried to login, but it wasn't working so I reset my password and of course I never got the email.  I would like to continue to use the same user name because I had filed and commented on bugs in the past.  Can someone help reset it or help me login in so that I can reset it please?
>
> login:  jasonchaffee
> old email: jason_chaffee@tvworks.com
>
> regards,
>
> Jason