Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/12 22:34:01 UTC

Documentation Updates for

Hi All,

I've just committed an update of the SqlMap user's guide and have added to
the parameter map section a description of all the attributes of a
parameterMap element and the parameter element, and also a description of
both the new and old versions of inline parameter map syntax.

However, I think my treatment of the resultMap and typeHandler attributes of
a <parameter> element is a little lame (because I don't use these
features).  So I'd appreciate it if one of you guys would take a look at
these sections (or the entire parameter map section) and added little more
information if you think it is appropriate.

Thanks!
Jeff Butler