Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Lucas scheepers <l....@live.nl> on 2022/08/02 08:29:56 UTC

ClassNotFoundException org.postgresql.Driver when connecting with database for Guacamole

I'm trying to deploy Guacamole on a Kubernetes cluster. Firstly I've had problems with the particular Authentication type 10 not supported issue. According to this issue ticket on your jira page it's already fixed on their GitHub repo but has to be released yet: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-1433

I tried to update de postgresql driver but unfortunately I get the ClassNotFoundException org.postgresql.Driver. Here is my StackOverflow post for more details: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73155399/classnotfoundexception-org-postgresql-driver-when-connecting-with-database-for-g

Kind Regards,
Lucas