Posted to dev@tephra.apache.org by Poorna Chandra <po...@apache.org> on 2016/06/13 21:17:53 UTC

Design for automatic invalid list pruning

Hi,

Since the Tephra JIRA setup is still waiting for another import, I have
attached the design to this email. Please review the design, and send any
comments in the email. We can add it to the JIRA once the setup is done.

I'm working on adding high level implementation details to the design doc.

Thanks,
Poorna.

Re: Design for automatic invalid list pruning

Posted by Poorna Chandra <po...@apache.org>.
Here is the shadow Phoenix JIRA for this -

Poorna.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.