Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by sk ask <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/13 22:28:50 UTC

stl string and release build

Hi,
 If I run my app (based on xalan 1.3), it runs fine
in debug mode. However, in release every I refer
to std::string the code crashes. When I got the
xalan download - I can build the xalan on my machine
(to make sure everything is build using the same
vc++ servicePack). However, there are no dsp's to
build the xerces source (xml-xerces does not have
a projects folder like xalan). What exactly do I need
to do, to build the corresponding xerces for the
1.3 xalan?

Or, is the crash something more than this compile
scenario?

Thanks for any tips/hints.

=====

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience