Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com> on 2017/11/14 11:35:58 UTC

Apache Kylin - Driver/Connector for Cognos BI Tool

Can someone share the details for how to get connected with Congnos BI tool? I didn’t find any details about this. Thanks.

Regards,
Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: Apache Kylin - Driver/Connector for Cognos BI Tool

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Manoj,

The open source Kylin ODBC driver is built on MS .NET framework, so it only
supports Windows.

The commercial ODBC driver for Kylin is another story. Let's talk offline.

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer> including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.