Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Jesse A Ramos <jr...@us.ibm.com> on 2010/06/09 22:37:14 UTC

Wink 1.1.1 release

Hi,

At this point I think it would be good to start thinking about doing a
1.1.1 release of Wink.  I know we've had a number of fixes go in since 1.1
and I've seen some messages on the mailing list asking specifically to get
some of them into an official release.

I propose that we start working towards a Wink 1.1.1 release.  Any
thoughts on this and if we have any other major items that should be
included?

-- Jesse

Re: Wink 1.1.1 release

Posted by Jesse A Ramos <jr...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks, Mike.

I'll definitely be looking at your documentation closely.

I'm going to go ahead and get started on this.  I didn't see any open
JIRA's that would gate a new release.  Let me know if there something out
there that needs to be included in this release.

-- Jesse

From:
Mike Rheinheimer <ro...@apache.org>
To:
wink-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date:
06/11/2010 09:11 AM
Re: Wink 1.1.1 release

I endorse your proposal.  :)  Yeah, it would be good to have a few
people go through the release management process.  It's an experience.

By the way, I really tried to improve the wiki when I did it, so
hopefully that'll be a real help.  Feel free to email me any
questions.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WINK/Apache+Wink+Release+Management

mike

Re: Wink 1.1.1 release