Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ram Kulbak <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/25 17:05:40 UTC

hbase 0.20.0-alpha transactional and indexed region servers missing?

Hi,
I can't find the classes TrasnactionalTable, IndexedTable or any of the
indexed or transactional functionality in hbase 0.20.0-alpha, is this a
mistake?

Thanks,
Ram

Re: hbase 0.20.0-alpha transactional and indexed region servers missing?

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
No.

They are on their way.  They were just not ready in time for alpha preview
release.

Keep an eye on the dev list so you can see when they go in.

Yours,
St.Ack