Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Hong-Thai Nguyen <Ho...@polyspot.com> on 2014/04/03 17:36:51 UTC

Unable to commit SVN ?

Hi Tika men,
I have 500 error when committing to tika SVN. Do you have same problem ?
POST request on '/repos/asf/!svn/me' failed: 500 Internal Server Error

Thanks,

Hong-Thai

RE: Unable to commit SVN ?

Re: Unable to commit SVN ?

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Thu, 3 Apr 2014, Hong-Thai Nguyen wrote:
> I have 500 error when committing to tika SVN. Do you have same problem ?
> POST request on '/repos/asf/!svn/me' failed: 500 Internal Server Error

As posted on infrastructure@ a few minutes ago:
As per http://status.apache.org and twitter.com/infrabot — we are
currently having LDAP issues.

Nick