Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by dg...@hyperreal.com on 1997/03/23 00:23:36 UTC

Changed information for PR config/147

Synopsis: getwd() definition in conf.h not necessary, select() System Call doesn't need int

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 22 15:23:35 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Fixed in 1.2b7.

Re: Changed information for PR config/147

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Oh I thought it had been fixed when SELECT_NEEDS_CAST was introduced.

Dean

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.