Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2019/10/08 06:00:03 UTC

VOTE: First Release Candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.1.1

Please vote on this Apache hbase thirdparty release candidate,
hbase-thirdparty-3.1.1RC0

The 3.1.0 VOTE just passed but 3.1.0 is tainted. It was mistakenly built
outside of our docker release candidate tooling and mistakenly picked up
JDK10. Though source was Java8, the artifact fails when incorporated into
hbase core (HBASE-23132). This candidate is the 3.1.0 tag built
w/ jdk8 -- there are no other changes in this release (You can't override a
release once made in repository.apache.org).

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase thirdparty 3.1.1

The tag to be voted on is 3.1.1RC0:

https://github.com/apache/hbase-thirdparty/tree/3.1.1RC0

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/3.1.1RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1366/

Artifacts were signed with the stack@duboce.net key which can be found in:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

 To learn more about apache hbase thirdparty, please see
http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

[SUNK][VOTE]: First Release Candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.1.1

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I tested this wrong. Has the HBASE-23132 issue still. My fault (sorry Duo!).
Putting up new RC.

Re: VOTE: First Release Candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.1.1

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1 from me.