Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Shuai Di <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/04/26 06:40:00 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Linkis development process Management

Sargent Ti:

We plan to record the design discussion and iteration of Linkis
features in the form of Tencent document proposal.  It also makes it
easy to produce design documents and discussion emails.  Refer to
Flink's:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=195730308

Sargent Ti:

@WeBank-Xia Chen is sorting out the requirements of Linkis R&D process
management, especially the requirements and scheme design stage. We
hope that there will be more standardized and transparent discussions
in the community development group, rather than private discussions
and individual teams working behind closed doors

Heisenberg, Heisenberg information:

This is ok, handsome boy. I think there are some universal
requirements or function extensions within each company. If it is not
too urgent, we can discuss in the community first, list the
requirements and plan the version

Heisenberg, Heisenberg information:

There will be design bias or duplication of effort

Sargent Ti:

Yes, it is planned to be based on the granularity of second-level
modules. Each second-level module should have at least one
proposal(similar to QA document, divided into chapters in one
chapter), which will be converted into a design document after
confirmation of merge after development.

Start with the new/modified features currently in progress in version 1.1.1.

Shuai Di
Best Regards.

Re: [DISCUSSION] Linkis development process Management

Posted by peacewong <pe...@apache.org>.
Agree, this helps to use Linkis to understand the corresponding features

Shuai Di <sh...@apache.org> 于2022年4月26日周二 14:40写道: