Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/31 06:31:00 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-84: Improve & Refactor API of TableEnvironment & Table

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start the vote of FLIP-84[1] again, because we have some
feedbacks. The feedbacks are all about new introduced methods, here is the
discussion thread [2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless there is an objection,
I will try to close it by Apr 3, 2020 06:30 UTC if we have received
sufficient votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=134745878

[2]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-FLIP-84-Feedback-Summary-td39261.html

Bests,
Godfrey

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-84: Improve & Refactor API of TableEnvironment & Table

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

Thanks all for the votes.
So far, we have

   - 3 binding +1 votes (Timo, Kurt, Dawid)
   - 1 non-binding +1 votes (Terry)
   - No -1 votes

The voting time has past and there is enough +1 votes to consider the FLIP-84
approved.
Thank you all.

Best,
Godfrey