Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2005/09/23 14:47:44 UTC

[Request] Upload release to java repository

Hi,

could you please upload the 2.1 release to our apache java-repository at
http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/slide/jars/
I recommend to name the jars:
slide-kernel-2.1.jar
slide-stores-2.1.jar
slide-webdavlib-2.1.jar
slide-webdavservlet-2.1.jar

Please also sign the jars and add an md5 file.

This repository is mirrored by the Maven (ibiblio) repository and an
upload of your release there allows all Maven and other build systems to
download slide during build time.

I could do this myself, but I think it makes more sense if an official
committer (release manager?) of the slide project signs the files.

Thanks
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [Request] Upload release to java repository

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Ok, if noone objects, I'll put up the release on friday.

Carsten